Friends with benefits is a tough place to be at. From the movies and experience, one always falls in love and that is the same person who will get hurt.
Matters of the heart are tricky to handle.
A friend with benefit is one where one has occasional and casual sexual relationship with the opposite sex they call a friend.
If you have watched the movie friends with benefits, Justine Timberlake and Mila Kunis end up falling in love. Justine is the one that kicks it of despite the fact that he was the champion of just casual sex. Finding that they have much in common, the two become fast friends. Feeling jaded by a number of broken romances, Dylan and Jamie decide that they are ready to quit looking for true love and focus on having fun. However, complications unfold when the two best pals add sex to their relationship.
One Daniel asked this question on social media and he got mixed reaction. Most people said it is hard to just have casual sex with no feelings.
Having a friend with benefit comes with commandments. Here are some according to Elite Daily. in case you’ve been thinking about it.
- Commandment #1: Thou Shall Not Fall in Love
- Commandment #2: Thou Shall Not Text unless it’s a Sext
- Commandment #3: Thou Shall Not Go On a Date with a Friend with Benefits
- Commandment #4: Thou Shall Not Introduce to Friends
- Commandment #5: Thou Shall Keep the Door Open for New Relationships
- Commandment #6: Thou Shall Not Get Jealous
- Commandment #7: Thou Shall Know the Difference between a Back-Up and a FWB
- Commandment #8: Thou Shall Not Cuddle
- Commandment #9: Thou Shall Not Be FWB with an Actual Friend
- Commandment #10: Thou Shall Follow All of My Rules
Simon: Very positive, yes they can if their minds are quite mature💑💑.
Achilli: Yes why not….. as long as they are mature about it ….. yes they can
Joy: They can if the D was awesome and if the sex game was as expected 😎
Catrina: I don’t think so
Abdul: No at some point they will have feelings for each other
George: Friendship will grow stronger
Milcah: Hell no
Nyap: No they can not