Churchill comedian, Njenga Mswahili was laid to rest at Langata Cemetery after his lifeless body was found on the railway line in Dagoretti.
Njenga made us laugh with his jokes but how well did we really know him? Below are some of the things you did not know about Njenga Mswahili.
- He was born in 1988.
That means that the Churchill comedian passed away aged only 31.
2. He was the firstborn son to Susan Maria Njoki and David Njoroge.
His mother was present at the burial but it is not clear whether the father is still around.
3. He only had one sibling.
Njenga Mswahili only had one sibling, a brother identified as Simon Kamau Njoki.
3. He was born in Thogoto, Kiambu County.
Many might have thought maybe he was from the Coast because of his fluent Swahili.
4. Njenga went to Muthiora Primary school
5. Studied at Kirangari Boys High School and Mutuini High.
6. He did his KCSE in 2006.
7. Before joining Churchill Njenga Mswahili had worked with
- Red Cross, Karen as a volunteer in 2008.
- He also worked as a Barclays Banks Sales Executive between 2011 and 2012.
- Njenga had also worked at TBN Family Media.
- He also had an on and off stint on Churchill Raw.