Meghan has been the talk of the world for a week plus. She is termed as the luckiest girl.
As most of the ladies Maybe jealous of Meghan, well, she has limited access to so much of the normal life she is used to. Here are some of the things she is not allowed to do immediately she said ‘I do’ to the love of her life, Prince Harry.
- No more autographs: This is to avoid any form of form of forgery. A signature can easily be forged which may cause trouble. In a case where she is required to sign, she is advised to avoid her name other signature. This happened when she was required to sign a young girl book who is a fan and all she did was right, Hi Kaytlin.
2. No more voting. Being a member of the royal family, she is required to have a neutral stand when it comes to politics and so she can not participate in voting.
3. No more bare legs. This simply means Meghan is not allowed to walk without stockings ever. Megan is supposed to be covered every time she steps out in public.
4. New bedtime. If Meghan Markle is used to sleeping early, well not anymore. She is required to sleep after the Queen. If the queen decides to sleep at 12 am best be sure Megan will sleep at 12:01 am. This is after a whole hour of dinner and conversation as the whole family.
5. No more acting. Once you are part of the royal family then your career is officially over. Meghan Markle who was a main cast on the series, Suits has to let go.
6. No more traveling Solo: After Meghan was engaged she was given Royal protection and they are not to visit the same location.