A popular urban night club is in the news for all the wrong reasons. B Club is derived from the world-renowned International Billion Club (B-Club), a franchise that started in Brussels and Dubai.
The Kenyan branch of that is located In Kileleshwa in Galana Plaza.
On Friday morning, Babu Owino a member of Parliament was involved in the shooting of the resident club DJ, Felix Orinda a.k.a DJ Evolve.
Here are tidbits about B Club that you did not know.
- B club was opened at Galana Plaza back in June 2016. It is located on the first floor of the building, the club stands out with golden plated statues and green flowers.
2. The stretch leading towards the main entrance stands out with a red carpet.
Outside the club there are five CCTV cameras, three at the compound just as one comes from the lift and two at the entrance.
3. The club inside has an all-white interior design DJ booth and VIP sections.
4. Here, revellers spent more than Sh1 million a night
5. The club has a well-lit diamond-shaped DJ booth creates a perfect party mood at the VIP section.
6. Some of the celebs who have frequented the club include Muhoho Kenyatta, Kilifi Governor Amason Kingi, Raila Junior, Paul Kobia, Victor Wanyama, his brother Mc Donald Mariga, Mabior Garang, Ronnie Osumba, Johnson Sakaja among other big wogs in the various sectors of corporate and government.