Tanasha Donna dumped Diamond and branded him a narcissist.
Someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) have a mental health condition characterized by an inflated sense of importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration.
They lack empathy for others and often having troubled relationships.
Here are 9 ways of identifying if the person you are dating is a stone cold narcissist.
1. They have a grandiose sense of self-importance. They have an unhealthy preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
2. They have a strong belief that they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions.
3. They have a deep seated need for excessive admiration.
4. They have a sense of entitlement. They are known for their interpersonally exploitative behavior. They don’t have long term friends because they don’t know how to be a friends or maintain one.
5. You will know a narcissist because they lack empathy.
6. They envy others or they believe that others are envious of them.
7. They love demonstrating arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes.
8. They are charming AF when you first meet them.
9. They hog the conversation all the time. Talking about themselves and how great they are or will be.