The gruesome murder of Emmah Wanyota, a 21-year-old Vera Beauty student has shocked Kenyans after she was allegedly killed by a man identified as Mustafa.
According to sources Mustafa had wanted to be in a romantic relationship by force something that did not go down well with the lady.
Below are some of the things you did not know about Mustafa.
1. He claimed to be living with Emmah.
He wrote a message to Emma’s mother saying he was the one staying with Emmah. This is even though Emma’s sister was the one paying the rent.
2. He confiscated Emmah’s phone.
Mustafa had confiscated Emmah’s phone after she refused to be in a relationship with him.
3. His parents and those of Emmah were acquaintances.
According to Emma’s mother, she has known Mustafa’s family for long and she even called his mum to inquire about her daughter on the day she went missing.
4. It’s alleged he has been involved in murder thrice.
‘THIS IS THE THIRD WOMAN HE HAS KILLED. HE NORMALLY BEFRIENDS STUDENTS WHO ARE IN COLLEGE OR THOSE WHO HAVE JUST FINISHED AND LATER KILLS THEM BY STABBING THEIR PRIVATE PARTS.’
5. He was a prisoner but was released under unclear circumstances.
6. He reported to the police station after it was said he was the alledged killer
After Emmah’s mother reported her daughter missing Mustafa also went to the police and said that he indeed knew Emmah but had long broken up with her.
7. He was detained after going to report himself.
8. He had tried cleaning out evidence by soaking his blood-soaked clothes in water after carrying out the gruesome murder.
9. He was found in possession of a backpack bag that Emmah was carrying during the day before her gruesome murder.