Money is good and can buy you anything including happiness. Are you doubting my statement? Ask any rich kid around and they will tell you the same.
Well, gone are the days when the Kenyan showbiz industry was known to be boring with the same celebrities year in year out. Most of the celebrities were from the music industry but nowadays things have changed.
The new technology has contributed a lot and nowadays we see celebrities arrive at events in choppers e.g Akothee and Eric Omondi are known for this stunt.
Lets examine the meaning of stunt – to floss or show off. When somebody’s trying to show off all he’s got.
Well, we have a new crop of young men and women who have totally changed the perception of the local Showbiz. They are hardworking and them buying even shoes or a watch worth a million is nothing to them.
Also read: Wacha Kuturingia Na Viatu Za Kariokor! Victor Wanyama’s Younger Brother’s Shoes Can Buy You Acres Of Land In Shinyalu
From the celebrated sportsman Tottenham Hotspur and Harambee Stars player Victor Wanyama to the Dennis Oliech, meet the richest Kenyans who have pulled the wildest stunts ever leaving many wagging tongues.
1. Prezzo with his chopper stunt in 2004. Reportedly paid Ksh60,000 for the trip.
2. Saumu and her then-boyfriend landing in a chopper. This was in 2016.
3. Alvin Kabogo on a luxury yacht and holding a snake
4. Andrew Kabogo showing off his Ksh 1.7 million watch.
5. Victor Wanyama buying a 25 million car for his family.
6. Dennis Oliech buying a Porsche worth 10 million
7. Anerlisa Muigai flaunting expensive shoes among them Giuseppe Zanotti pairs worth someone’s university school fee.
8. Harry Wanyama, the younger brother to Tottenham Hotspur player Victor Wanyama who flaunted shoes worth a governor’s salary