Uhuru Kenyatta is a proud grandpa after his first born son and his wife welcomed baby number 2.
Jomo Kenyatta and wife Fiona Achola Ngobi welcomed a son on May 27, 2020 at Nairobi Hospital.
The couple named their son after Kenya’s fourth president, Uhuru.
Here are 5 things you need to know about baby Uhuru.
1. He has named after Kenya’s fourth president. This is as per the Kikuyu naming tradition.
2. He is the first grandson of Uhuru.
3. Baby Uhuru is the scion to a huge Kenyatta business empire.
4. He was born at Nairobi Hospital private wing. The information was kept hush hush.
5. He will live a very shielded life away from the limelight. To date the photos of Baby Uhuru’s sister, Wanjiru have never been made public. The same discretion will be applied to the new born. The parents of the two are not keen on the political limelight either.